Breast Lift Procedure
Our breast lift procedure at Renaissance Plastic Surgery in Plano, TX is a cosmetic plastic surgery procedure that helps remove excess skin and tighten the surrounding tissue around the breast to increase firmness and perkiness.
Patients should understand that a breast lift procedure will not change the size of your breast if you are looking for that procedure check out our breast implant page.
There are many reasons a patient may need a breast lift the most common reasons are:
- Pregnancy – loss of weight and also elasticity of the skin from enlarged breasts during pregnancy
- Weight fluctuations – massive weight loss or gain in weight may cause the breasts to lose elasticity
- Age – skin elasticity, age causes the skin to stretch resulting in drooping breasts
If you are interested in a breast lift procedure you should call Dr. Jeff Angobaldo at (972) 378-3870 to schedule a consultation. During this consultation Dr. Angobaldo will discuss the possible risks associated with the procedure as well as discuss what results the patient is wanting to achieve.
DURING THE BREAST LIFT PROCEDURE:
- General anesthesia is usually used to put the patient asleep.
- The surgery requires 1-3 surgical incisions which will remove extra skin and possibly the nipple.
- Usually a breast augmentation is paired with the breast lift to restore size and shape